This MTAC is an open-ended solicitation allowing vendors to submit proposals at any time. First published on 9/ 1/2016. Due date: 7/1/2021
The New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE), on behalf of the Division of Specialized Instruction and Student Support/Special Education Office, seeks proposals from organizations experienced in providing high-quality professional development, coaches and parent workshops in Special Education.
• Component 1: Paraprofessional Workshops and Training
• Component 2: Literacy Supports for Students with Disabilities
• Component 3: Least Restrictive Environment
• Component 4: Low Incidence Disabilities
• Component 5: Bilingual Special Education
• Component 6: Specially Designed Instruction
• Component 7: Special Education Legislation and Regulation
• Component 8: Assistive Technology and Accessible Educational Material Support
• Component 9: Behavior Management
• Component 10: Response to Intervention and Data Based Individualization
• Component 11: Assessment
• Component 12: Autism
Please note that ALL proposals are due at 65 Court Street, Room 1201, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Attn: Bid Unit/Vendor Resources.
To download, go to http://schools.nyc.gov/Offices/DCP/Vendor/Default.htm. Scroll until you see “Open MTAC Procurements”. If you cannot download, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your company’s name, address, phone and fax numbers and e-mail address.
Questions regarding this solicitation should be addressed to ISPsupport@schools.nyc.gov no later than 9/15/2016. Subsequent amendments and answers will be posted to http://schools.nyc.gov/Offices/dcp/default.htm. Review this site periodically for important updates.