Being Contract-Ready For Your Next Big Client
One of the best ways to grow your business is through winning more, larger contracts. But is your business ready? How do you find the right opportunities? And how does your business get considered?
WHAT NOW WHAT NEXT Co-Founder, Joanne Friedland Roberts is joining WE NYC’s virtual Conference on June 29th to connect entrepreneurs and small business owners with experts and leaders across a number of contract-readiness topics and organizations.
The panel of experts Joanne Friedland Roberts will participate in will provide strategies, tips, and “hacks” to help attendees be prepared for and plan to win contracts. I will also be hosting one of the breakout sessions, where attendees can engage more intimately with the topics they find most interesting.
The breakout sessions include:
• Corporate & Retail Contract Readiness
• Government Procurement & Contracts Readiness
• Fellow Small Business Owners
Joanne Friedland Roberts fellow expert panelists include:
• Jocelyn Walters (Director - Next Street)
• BJ Waymer (NFL Consultant & Business Owner, NFL Business Connect Program)
• Monica McCoy (Founder – Global Supplier Diversity Conference, Pitch University)
• Rogina Coar-Smith (Executive Director – NYC SBS Procurement Technical Assistance Center)
• Nelson Ortiz (Assistant Director – LaGuardia SBS Procurement Technical Assistance Center)
• Dr. Krista Barnett (Founder - Land IT, Boot Band)
• Donna Hager (Founder & President - Macan Deve)
• Francilia Wilkins Rahim (Owner & CEO – R.F. Wilkins Consultants)
• Tamekia Flowers-Ball (Founder & CEO – Epiphany Blue)
Date: Tue, June 29, 2021
Time: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
There are still some spots available, click here to reserve yours now! *