"At moments we feel like dots. Standing on a shoreline. Awaiting the first hit from a storm we assume will be dark, loud and painful. But we often forget that storms can be a blessing.
A storm can clear your path, expose weaknesses, speed up growth.
And if my arms become your shore, is it even a real storm?
Isn’t it just water, flowing in a different pattern?"
Ojala Threads' Agua Small Organic Tote Bag is inspired by the Taino symbol for hurricanes. A reminder that storms have always come, and passed. Even when their intensity sometimes surprises.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16” x 14 ½” x 5”
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide dual straps, 24 1/2" length
• Open main compartment