We want to make sure you take maximum advantage of the opportunities we provide to promote your products, services and expertise in our Marketplace, optimizing your digital presence in these turbulent times.
In order for us to generate awareness for you and your business, you have to complete a Marketplace profile that provides information on your business and create a listing that describes what your business offers. It's completely FREE and will only take a few minutes.
You can create multiple listings, and use them to not only market your products or services but also to promote sales, offers, workshops, events or any other business offer you'd like the world to know about.
Every time you create a listing, it’s shared in the WHAT NOW WHAT NEXT newsletter that goes out to our network of members, partners and supporters across the country. We also promote Marketplace listings on our social media, and our partners promote them too.
It's easy and fast to get started. Here are step-by-step instructions to walk you through the process. And if you need further help or have additional questions, click the contact button on the right to send us a note!
Step 1: Create Your Profile
- Click the Join Button in the site's top navigation bar
- Fill out your Name and email
- Once you are logged in, go to your account page
- Provide your business name & contact information
- Enter a description of your business
- Add one or more photos or graphics (optional)
Step 2: Create Free Listings for your Products & Services
- Once you are logged in, click the red "Post a New Listing" button in the top navigation bar
- Select the category that best fits your product or service
- Enter a description of what your business offers, and then upload an image.
- If you offer products and would like to sell directly on our platform, you can link your Paypal account to your Marketplace profile
- If you offer consulting or other services, you can provide custom quotes or more info upon request
- Create as many listings as you like. You can list events and workshops too. All of your listings will be linked to your business profile.
Step 3: Publish & Promote
- Once you’re happy with the way your listings appear, hit publish
- Each week, new listings go out to all of our members, partners & supporters across the country via our marketing channels