Hi, I'm Cami Flake.
I’m a photographer and multimedia storyteller.
I create mini-documentaries, video story capsules and legacy portrait sessions that help tell the story of your life.
Together we will gather, remember and create a beautiful album, video or book to love, gift and enjoy for years to come.
Over the past 20 years, I've spent thousands of hours training to be the best I can be at my craft.
- a degree in Multi-Media Production,
- worked for two local tv shows producing weekly stories showcasing individuals and businesses in our community, including life stories of individuals over 100 years old!
- moved to New York to work as an assistant producer and camerawoman, documenting families, schools, individuals and therapists affected by a rare genetic deficiency disorder,
- pivoted to Advertising as a Supervisor, helping clients like HP and Apple, create compelling campaigns that bring value to their audience
- spent years studying and practicing photography creating multi-media content for personal and business needs,
- had one of my short films selected as one of the top 10 films to be screened at the Bay Area Women in Film and Televisions Shorts Showcase
And now as an independent producer and photographer, I want to use my skills to help shine a light on your corner of the world.
My hope is that the process is as meaningful as what we create together.