With more than 30 years of experience in all operational aspects of running foodservice facilities, both large and small, I bring deep expertise to helping you stabilize operations while increasing revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction at your own restaurant, cafe, or cafeteria.
I have extensive experience managing foodservice programs and facilities at the city, state, and federal level, including:
- 22 years with the Food Service Department & 10 years on the Food Service Board for the San Juan Unified School District
- Franchise Tax Board Food Service in downtown Sacramento
- Department of Corrections Food Service in Sacramento
- San Jose Superior Court House Cafeteria
- San Jose General Mailing Facility, a 24 hour/6 day per week Food Service operation
I also have many years of experience working with and in the State of California's Business Enterprise Program which creates opportunities for blind individuals to become independent business owners in the foodservice industry. And I can leverage that experience to assist anyone who is either currently in the program or is beginning the application process.