As we gear up for our next online Google Hangout with our Ritual Expert, Barbara Biziou, on Practical Rituals for Generating Money & Success in Your Ventures we want to share the invigorating morning rituals of a range of extraordinary entrepreneurs.
From Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg & Warby Parker’s Dave Gilboa, to Tory Burch and HuffPo’s Arianna Huffington, these powerful creators wake up every morning determined to grow their companies. Here are some of the daily practices they use to get off to the right start:
- Dave Gilboa, co-founder and co-CEO of Warby Parker jumps on a bike and rides to work every morning to get his blood flowing, rain or shine.
- HuffPo’s Arianna Huffington starts off every day with 30 minutes of meditation.
- Virgin Groups founder, Richard Branson, goes kite surfing, swims around his island, or plays tennis before breakfast.
- Indra Nooyi, CEO of Pepsico, wakes up at 4 AM and is in her office raring to go by 7 AM.
- Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg throws on the same T-shirt every day to avoid wasting time thinking about what to wear to work.
- Geoff McQueen, CEO of AffinityLive doubled his business last year by holding stand-up meetings every morning to generate a sense of urgency.
- Tory Burch sets the alarm for 5:45, checks her emails, wakes her kids and heads off for a 45 minute walk.
- Elle Kaplan, the CEO of LexION Capital Management wakes up at dawn and tunes into the energy of the sun rising over New York City.
- Bruce Poon Tip, founder of G Adventures, stays up late, sleeps till 8 and does yoga to focus his mind.
What do you do to start your day? I’m heading off to a yoga class right now!
Join The Conversation
We hope you'll join us on Thursday, July 16th at 3 PM PT/6 PM ET for our Hangout on Air with Barbara Biziou, Practical Rituals for Generating Money & Success in Your Ventures. Barbara will share the tips and techniques that all entrepreneurs need as they forge new territory in their personal and professional lives. She'll teach us some of her favorite rituals for overcoming limiting beliefs and generating a prosperity mindset.
It's free & online, so you can join from anywhere!