We use Google Hangouts on Air for all of our online events. It allows our members the opportunity to network with other women entrepreneurs from across the U.S., as well as Canada, the U.K, and elsewhere around the world.
Never used Google Hangouts on Air before? Follow these quick tips to get started.
- Hangouts work best with Chrome and Safari browsers. You may have problems using Firefox and should not use Internet Explorer.
- To participate in a Hangout, you need a Google + account. If you use Gmail, YouTube, Chrome or any other Google product, a Google + account has been automatically created for you by Google, even if you don't use it. If you don't have any accounts with Google, you can create a free one here.
- To participate in Google Hangouts, you will also have to download the Google Hangout Plugin first. It only takes a couple of minutes to download and install, which you can do from here.
How to join our Hangouts
- It's best if you've added our page to your own Google + circle in advance. Just visit WHAT NOW WHAT NEXT on Google + and click the "Follow" button.
- On the morning of our event, we'll send an email with a link to to our Hangout. Just open the link in a new tab or browser window, and you're set!
Any problems or questions, contact us.
We're looking forward to meeting you online at our next event!