Supporting her joy of movement and being, is her core philosophy and sentiment:
“Balance is the key in everything you do”
- Dance all night and practice yoga the next day.
- Drink wine but don’t forget your green juice.
- Eat chocolate when your heart wants it and kale salad when your body needs it.
- Wear high heels on a Saturday and walk barefoot on Sunday.
- Move and stay still.
- Embrace all sides of who you are and want to be.
- Be brave, bold, and spontaneous and let that complement your abilities to find silence, patience, modesty, and peace.
- Aim for balance, and try and follow your own path.
- Listen to what is light and truthful to you.
Charity uses this philosophy to find find balance within her own life and facilitating others into more joy and abundance in theirs. Through movement of yoga, dance, and fitness, this is the start of finding what your body enjoys. Charity also uses energy processing, reiki and thai yoga massage to help move stagnant energies out from the body to create a sense of lightness within and how you present yourself externally.
She has taught worldwide including a small private island of Mustique where she created and facilitated a health and wellness program for the islands tourists, home owners and local community.
Charity loves movement whether it be within her own body or others she embraces the joy it brings to people when sharing this amazing gift we have "Our body".