In this interactive workshop culinary business expert, Mary Gassen, provides an introduction to setting up and managing your own manufacturing operation for your beverage or packaged food business.
She'll cover key considerations including:
• Assessing your needs and what makes the most sense for your particular business
• Information and referrals to local kitchens, co-packers, and other resources
• General information about acquiring facilities, and where to look
• Basic regulatory and permitting Issues
• Addressing legal issues and labeling issues and documentation requirements
• Overcoming specific roadblocks and challenges
• Making valuable connections with your local manufacturing community
Learn More & Buy Tickets at SF Made
About the Instructor
WNWN Member, Mary Gassen, is the owner of SF Launch, a growing consulting service for culinary businesses, and has served as the Co-Founder & President of Noe Valley Bakery for 25 year.